Practice Areas: Bankruptcy
Blommer Peterman, S.C., handles all aspects of its clients' accounts that are involved with bankruptcy-related issues:
- Performing Chapter 13 Plan reviews
- Preparing and filing pre- and post-petition Proof of Claims
- Filing and resolving Motions for Relief
- Resolving adversary actions
- Filing or responding to various objections
Blommer Peterman Attorneys and Paralegals are familiar with the procedures of the federal districts in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Indiana. The firm is proud of its hard-earned and well-deserved reputation of excellence within the Bankruptcy community.